I like going back and reading what I have written so far. Better that than reflect on how lazy I have become with this blog. I have been thinking a lot about excellence and how it's something you have to do every day of your life. Excellence is something I want to strive for with relentless passion without wanting to burn out of course. I was getting burnt on the podcasts--all of them saying the same thing. But the truth is, I want to stay in the society of people who are accomplishing my goals--that is how things get done by reaching for the stars and not for the ground. I'm not sure that's there's scientific data on cold thermogenics and leptin resent but that's what I heard on a podcast the other day! I am excited about meeting Chris and coming up with a solution. However, don't want to spend a fortune--although I do not think it will be wasted. I would like some control on tailoring my own plan!
I almost cheated on Friday but thought better of it. Pineapple coconut yogurt is my new passion and making a combination of goat's milk and coconut yogurt is my ticket for progress. Tomorrow I will have fish and chicken soup before coming up with a food plan for the rest of the week. Life is good and I keep on keeping on!
No comments:
Post a Comment