Sunday, March 25, 2012

Remembering: Day 107

Every time I think of quitting, I need to remember the numbers. Numbers going down, numbers that are still high. Also remember above all, the energy. I did not have this kind of energy before and the secret is the grains and the sugar. I am strong, optimistic, and my self-esteem is higher than it has been in years. Everything seems balanced.  I will speak to the doctor tomorrow about another test but I am not sure that I want it. Glucophage just might be the answer. I am really surprised at the result but genetics are a bitch. I have not had table sugar since 1986 and no bread since June. For nine years I was faithful to an anti-candida diet. Yet something went horribly wrong. Rather than feeling sorry, feel happy to be alive and energetic. Yes, I hate all the dishes--three loads this weekend. However, they are a fact of life and the simple fact that I can do them is a victory.

Goodnight for now.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment