Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 52

Got through my date in one piece. This diet is easy to do without the nutritionist once the momentum gets going. I am a lot stronger than I think I am. Jordan and Steve from SCD Lifestyle are great support though.

My date was okay. It seems we don't have much in common. He doesn't believe dogs should be in the house and I do which I guess is a dealbreaker because I'm not going to change and neither is he. It felt nice being kissed again but I realized that I really don't need it, just that it would be nice with the right person!

Diet's been weird. All that time in the kitchen for a burnt short rib for dinner, half a crockpot full of broth, and runny goat yogurt. I've been a diva cooking-wise lately but the experiments have gone wrong or just too time consuming. Got to clean the kitchen and get back on the horse ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment