I can't believe I have 47 days on this diet! That is well over 10 percent. When I run out of the yogurt and provisions, I am going to start over again with Phase 1. I think that will hold me in good stead. I do not have a lot of gas though and I do think healing is going on. I am wondering about the dairy.
Have been listening/reading Jordan and Steve. I am not an engineer so don't have that personality. However, I do have staying power. That is one thing I do have and I will stay with this. My new life is worth it. Otherwise it is not a life. Not to be too ADD but it reminds me of a TV show I saw recently about a 600 pound woman and her life was miserable. She was manipulative and babyish and that is the opposite of me (I hope). No sense being weak in this world. It will gobble you up:)
No comments:
Post a Comment