"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Day 25
So I am really feeling the benefits. I went to the store yesterday and did not automatically take a cart with me. Usually I take a cart for balance because I am so tired. This diet is working! I am down half of a dress size maybe more and by next week I can be in the size 12 pants. I have two pair so that's better than what I have now. It was a little bit of a struggle avoiding pastry (Scott offered me some), foods offered by Siloo, and also potato. Not so much a struggle but a preview of what it will be like to say No when I'm hungry or when the days go on and on. But I can do it. I found a great saying today by Allen Cohen:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment