Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So it's been a few days

And I've been really good. Today is Day 33. 335 days left to go. If I do the math, I'm over 1/12 of the way there. I always can count on getting atta girls from Judy and I sure did. I told her I was down a dress size and she said it looks like I've lost 15 pounds. I think a lot of it is fluid because my immune system is letting go of some of its protection. I also had my first really good bm in ages yesterday. It was after I started the stomach acid. It was a type 3 or 4 and really long. I felt like I got rid of five pounds right there and it gave me the courage to try on the green pants and guess what?  They fit! By next week I will try the tan ones because these have stretch and I'm not sure about the other ones. But this is progress! It really is...it gives me hope because I not only can do it, I am doing it and just for myself and not for anyone else. Wow, this is the last time I will be a prisoner of anything--addictive food or a woe that does not work for me. I feel really strong. I would like to become more confident in everything I do. I'm going a mile a minute and the only thing I'm getting tired of doing is cooking and shopping because that has been my life. As soon as Wes gets his license, things will be easier because he can shop for me once a week. Can't wait---freedom beckons!

No comments:

Post a Comment