I skipped a day! No wonder today was so weird. Finally getting settled into the routine. Have to take special probiotics, use special toothpaste, and get the book. Don't want to waste a year of my life unless it is for something. Food was incredibly boring the last two days. Note to self, get more cherries and more meat with garlic. Don't try raw cashews anymore. Need to throw out the food I won't be using and give the toothpaste I have to Wes.
Good news, I met someone. This guy at the gym has a crush on me...I am playing it really slow so will see what happens. Crossing my fingers. I want someone to really like me and for the feeling to be mutual. He's not shy for one thing...and his name is Scott. Need to write it down here before I forget. The admiration of a guy named Scott keeps me going. Better that I don't have a last name so I don't find out all about him, etc. Gee sure hope he's not married.
So lots of temptation today. Not so much for the junk around work or the candy for for things I usually eat--grains. Right now I have pork ribs cooking and smell is heavenly except for one thing the garlic. Garlic is the only thing that keeps me happy right now. Maybe as I buy more ingredients, it will be easier than hard-boiled eggs, almonds, cooked vegetables, and cooked applies and bananas of course. I'm not into fruit juice so it's not going in me. No way no how. Eventually, I'll get the yogurt-maker. One step at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment