More inspiration from podcasts. This time from a Naturopath who talked a lot about SIBO. Some of it was encouraging and some of it was implicating that I might have to lay off carbs (or at least) gluten for life. Best case scenario--gluten causes thyroid problems which caused SIBO to proliferate. I considered ordering another supplement which has me worried because I tend to go gung ho on things too much. The inspiration is much-needed and I am really good at complying when I have hope and encouragement. Have to make sure to continue with the antibiotics; that's an important piece!
Today I had turkey soup. It was alright. I think I used too much water so even 30 hours of boiling was not enough to impart enough flavor. So today was turkey, beats, a banana, and soup. And green tea of course. I really need to get out to the produce market tomorrow. I'm in the mood for poached pears, but not too many. I should get into freezing things for work and the pears should be one thing. I really want to make applesauce (or pear sauce)!
Work might be problematic because the gf bread will not be an option. Neither will be tuna unless I can buy it from TJ and make the majo myself. No gl crackers. Lunch will be meat and vegetables along with some eggs, etc. I really need to get the recipe book so I can experiment. Need to get some flavored oils for calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment