Lots of holiday food to avoid so I am proud I said "No" to doughnuts and coffee and then later no "No" to cupcakes. I was driving back from the crisis at Diablo View Middle and was thinking, I can do this."I can take a year and do something very different with my eating habits.
I year in the life to reboot my digestive system if it works. I'm starting to get excited about this even though last night I couldn't even taste rice! Ha Ha. Need a SCD cookbook to do holiday cooking so I don't feel left out. It will be something I remember later. No holiday parties this year and if we go on vaca it will be food in a cooler. I'm getting used the planning and feel uber organized. Never late anymore, like a changed person.
Last night was tired though too many days at the gym. Took a break from it today and will pick it up tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment